Let us take you through some of these benefits:
To help you diversify your investments in the RolloverChoice program.
Review your retirement savings strategy anytime with our Investment Advice Engine provided through Financial Soundings. Their online investment questionnaire can help you make well-informed decisions when looking to invest your savings.
Retirement Readiness Report
Financial Soundings provides all investors with an annual report that assists you in making future retirement savings and investment decisions. This report is designed to give you a roadmap for meeting your retirement goals.
Stay informed and keep track of your investments 24/7 with our secure online account access. Check balances, change investments, visit Financial Soundings, view transaction history, and more at your convenience.
Looking to consolidate your retirement funds? RolloverChoice also accepts transfers from other IRA’s and rollovers from retirement plans. You can also contribute additional funds to the account.
Professionals and Tools
RolloverChoice has self-service tools as well as trained representatives available to answer your questions and guide you through the process.
RolloverChoice has contracted with Financial Soundings to provide Investment Advice for your IRA at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Working in tandem with the beta research team at Segal Rogerscasey, Financial Soundings has an age appropriate risk-based model portfolio for your IRA assets.
As an additional free service to you, Financial Soundings also offers unlimited access to their Retirement Readiness Portal where you can tailor the advice recommendation to fit your personal situation.
After logging into the RolloverChoice portal, click on the Manage heading followed by the link to Change Investment Strategy. From here you will see the option to Get Advice where you will be sent over to the Financial Soundings Retirement Readiness Portal.
Matrix Trust Company is the custodian for the IRA account. Matrix Trust is a Colorado State chartered non-depository trust company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Matrix Financial Solutions and Broadridge Financial Solutions (NYSE:BR). Matrix Trust Company provides administrative, directed custodial and trustee services to 176 institutional customers and over 85,000 employee benefit plans and individual custodial customers. Matrix Trust Company is not an investment adviser and does not provide investment advice or investment recommendations.
iraLogix software powers the recordkeeping for your account and provides recordkeeping support to Matrix Trust Company.
Financial Soundings is an independent accountholder advice provider. While it’s no secret that reaching any goal is made easier with a formal plan, many people never get around to making one because of the time, effort, and costs involved. By eliminating each of these obstacles, Financial Soundings helps Americans make their aspirations a reality.
Financial Soundings was founded to make unbiased financial services-previously available only through financial advisors-accessible and affordable for all Americans. What makes us unique is not only the ease-of-use of our programs, but also their unprecedented level of customization. We simply don’t believe in the status quo “one size fits all” approach.
Regardless of your age, income, or marital status, we’re here to help you find solutions to some of today’s most pressing retirement concerns.
With proper planning, the goals you have today can be within your reach tomorrow. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to help you make them happen!
- Clearbridge Small Cap Growth Fund
- Columbia Emerging Markets Bond Inst3
- Columbia Small Cap Value I Inst3
- Columbia Total Return Bond Inst3
- DFA Commodity Strategy Institutional
- DFA Emerging Markets Core Equity Portfolio Institutional
- DFA Emerging Markets Value I
- DFA Enhanced US Large Company I
- DFA Global Real Estate Securities Port
- DFA International Core Equity Portfolio Institutional
- DFA Real Estate Securities I
- DFA US Large Cap Value I
- DFA US Small Cap I
- DFA World ex US Government Fxd Inc I
- Fidelity 500 Index Institutional
- Fidelity Advisor Equity Growth Z
- Fidelity Inflation-Prot Bd Idx InstlPrm
- Fidelity International Index InstlPrm
- Fidelity Large Cap Growth Idx Instl Prm
- Fidelity Large Cap Value Index Prm Inst
- Fidelity Mid Cap Enhanced Index
- Fidelity Small Cap Index Instl Prem
- Fidelity US Bond Index Instl Prem
- Invesco Total Return Bond R6
- Janus Henderson Small Cap Value N
- MFS Government Securities R6
- MFS Growth R6
- MFS New Discovery R6
- PIMCO High Yield Spectrum I2
- PIMCO Long Duration Total Return I2
- PIMCO StocksPLUS® Small I2
- T. Rowe Price Overseas Stock I
- Vanguard Developed Markets Index Admiral
- Vanguard Equity-Income Admiral
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund
- Vanguard Growth & Income Adm
- Vanguard Growth Index Admiral
- Vanguard High-Yield Corporate Admiral
- Vanguard Inflation-Protected Secs Adm
- Vanguard Interm-Term Bond Index Adm
- Vanguard Intermediate-Term Treasury Index Fund Admiral
- Vanguard Large Cap Index Admiral
- Vanguard Long-Term Treasury Admiral
- Vanguard Mid Cap Index Admiral
- Vanguard Short-Term Federal Adm
- Vanguard Short-Term Investment-Grade Adm
- Vanguard Small Cap Growth Index Admiral
- Vanguard Small Cap Index Adm
- Vanguard Small Cap Value Index Admiral
- Vanguard Value Index Adm
To learn more about opening and managing your IRA, click on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) tab.